Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for Fiscal Year 2020 of PT Nasional Hijau Lestari
PT Nasional Hijau Lestari has held the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 28, 2021 which was attended by 25,000,000 votes or equal to 100% of the total number of shares with valid voting rights issued by the Company consisting of:
- 6,250,000 shares with a total nominal value of Rp. 6,250,000,000 owned by PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium;
- 6,250,000 shares with a total nominal value of Rp. 6,250,000,000 owned by PT Antam Resourcindo;
- 6,250,000 shares with a total nominal value of Rp. 6,250,000,000 owned by PT Bukit Multi Investama, and;
- 6,250,000 shares with a total nominal value of IDR 6,250,000,000 owned by PT Timah Investasi Mineral.
The 2020 Fiscal Year Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was chaired by Main Commissioner Mrs. Tuti Hendrawati Mintarsih who was also attended by members of the Board of Commissioners Mr. Muliawan and Mr. Trenggono Sutioso. The Directors who were also present at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders were Mr. Polman Marpaung as Plt. Main Director, Mr. Dedi Arianto as Director of Finance, HR and General Affairs, and Mr. Suwarto as Director of Operations and Technical.
The 2020 Fiscal Year Annual General Meeting of Shareholders produced the following decisions:
Decision of the First Meeting Agenda Approved the Annual Report regarding the condition and operations of the Company during the 2020 Fiscal Year including the Report on the Implementation of the Supervisory Duties of the Board of Commissioners during the 2020 Fiscal Year and ratified the Company's Financial Statements for the 2020 Fiscal Year which had been audited by the Public Accounting Firm Tanudiredja, Wibisana, Rintis and Rekan (PWC) as published in its report Number: 00888/2.1025/AU.1/10/0227-1/1/V/2021 on May 10, 2021 with the opinion "The financial statements present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of PT Nasional Hijau Lestari as of December 31, 2020, as well as financial performance and cash flows for the year ended on that date, in accordance with Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards, -
as well as provide full release and discharge of responsibility (volledig acquit et de charge) to the Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company for management and supervisory actions that have been carried out during the 2020 Fiscal Year, as long as these actions are recorded in the Annual Report and Financial Statements and do not conflict with laws and regulations and are not criminal acts or violate applicable legal provisions and procedures .
Decision of the Second Meeting Agenda Approved no use of profits for the 2020 Fiscal Year.
Decision of the Third Meeting Agenda
- Approved the appointment of the Public Accounting Firm of Tanudiredja, Wibisana, Rintis and Rekan (PwC) to carry out a General Audit of the Company's Financial Statements for the 2021 financial year, the same as the Public Accounting Firm that audited PT Inalum.
- Approve the delegation of authority to the Company's Board of Commissioners by first obtaining approval from the Shareholders to appoint a Public Accountant at the Public Accountant Office that has been determined in this Meeting, as well as appoint a Public Accountant and/or Substitute Public Accountant Office if the appointed Public Accountant Office cannot continue or carry out the task for any reason and determine the conditions, terms of appointment and honorarium for the Substitute Public Accounting Firm.
Decision of the Fourth Meeting Agenda Approved to determine the salary/honorarium along with facilities and allowances for the Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company for the 2021 Fiscal Year and Performance Incentives for the 2020 Fiscal Year, which will be determined separately.
Decision of the Fifth Meeting Agenda Agree that there will be no replacement of the Company's Management.